You can look young and healthy without undergoing surgery
Age, stress, hormonal imbalance (post-birth, menopause) as well as sun, tobacco and a careless lifestyle are all factors involved in skin ageing. At any age, skin ageing is accentuated by the loss of luminosity in your face. Your complexion dulls, lines develop, the texture of your skin becomes uneven, wrinkles and lines appear. All these parameters create dark areas on your face and your skin gradually loses its ability to reflect light. Your face is sad and tired.
Dermal Redensification is a new concept, developed by Teoxane Laboratories in Geneva, which combines dermal filling techniques and mesotherapy to restore the skin’s ability to reflect light. It’s a simple and effective protocol in 3 sessions at 3 weeks interval which gives visible and cumulative results from the first injection session.
A derma-restructuring complex including 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals and 1 vitamin selected for their pharmaceutical grade, hypoallergenic properties, and compatibility with hyaluronic acid and combined efficacy in global dermal restructuring is delivered at each session.
- non cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid gel (15 mg/g) : an ideally dosed concentration with optimal spreading properties for dermal rehydration and redensification,
- Glycine, Lysine, Threonine and Proline stimulate the production of collagen fibres and organise the structure in a triple helix.
- Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine take part in the healing process and tissue remodelling.
- Arginine which regulates the hydration of the upper layers of the skin.
- Glutathion which prevents damage to important cellular components, caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides and by stress, pollution, radiation, infection, drugs, poor diet, ageing, injury, trauma or burns.
- N-Acetyl-L-cysteine essential for Glutathion synthesis
- Alphalipoic Acid which recycles the Glutathion and increases its lifespan.
Minerals: Zinc and Copper are essential for DNA synthesis and cell division, source of new cells.
Vitamins: Vitamin B6 , a non-allergenic co-factor in 140 chemical reactions in the cells, essential for energy production for cell metabolism in the dermis.
A Light Filling treatment consists in performing microinjections evenly across the whole face, so that hyaluronic acid and the Derma-Restructuring Complex are spread evenly into the skin. The treatment can as well be performed on the neck, neckline, décolleté or hands.
- 3 Light Filling sessions at maximum 3 week intervals are recommended for optimal cutaneous redensification.
- 2 to 3 sessions per year are recommended to maintain the effects of the treatment.
This innovative and increasingly popular new treatment tightens and firms your skin, acting as a non-surgical face lift and reducing the appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles.